The Samuel Williams Leadership Foundation’s Be T.R.U.E. - 5K run/walk event Saturday, March 17th at 10:00 am.
Mark your calendars packet pick for all registered participants will be on Friday, March 16th at Wootton High School at the main entrance from 4:30 pm to 8:30 pm. If you have not registered there’s still time. On-site registration will also be available on Friday, March 16th.
NOTES FOR RACE:
· The race starts at 10:00 am, so please arrive at 9:30 am to enjoy the events.
· Parking will be available at Wootton High School parking lot (upper and lower parking lots will be open) additional parking will be available at the shopping center across the street from Wootton on Wootton Parkway.
Thank you for making time to support this year's Be T.R.U.E. - 5K run/walk. We are excited about the new activities we have added to this year's event and have some important logistics to pass on for the following activities:
Please remember the Mini - Poms Clinic is for REGISTERED participants
Important notes for all Mini-poms participants:
1) All participants must be registered for the race at: http://www.woottonboosterclub.org/sw_runwalk
2) When you arrive take your race bib and sign up at the “Mini POMS”, registration table. Table will open at 9:30am, registration will be open to the first 40 participants
3) Please have youth wear their race shirts, so we have a great looking performance. ALL participants will perform at the race at 10:45am, in the football field for all participants.
4) Please be sure girls are wearing tennis shoes or sneakers